Skunk2 Composite Fuel Rail - B Series
Buy now pay later,no extra cost!
Payments from $23.30 with
Skunk2’s Composite Fuel Rails are made using a proprietary carbon-impregnated, aerospace thermo-polymer composite - a material that is 33-percent lighter, 60-percent stronger, and operates up to 100-degrees (F) cooler when compared to aluminium. The Composite Fuel Rail insulates fuel from both radiant and conductive heat transfer underneath the hood better than aluminium, resulting in increased horsepower and torque.
Composite Fuel Rails also feature large 0.625-inch internal bores for superior fuel injector pulsation dampening, machined with a smooth interior finish and feature radius-cut fuel injector outlets for improved flow characteristics. Conventional extruded and drilled aluminium rails are typically flawed by design due to machine limitations, resulting in sharp internal angles where the main bore meets the fuel injector bores. Eliminating this design flaw limitation can only be achieved with the natural-flow-moldable composite materials. Skunk2’s B-series Composite Fuel Rails are compatible with the factory fuel system, as well as all pump and race fuels, including alcohol.
The Skunk2 Composite Fuel Rail can support up to 1,200hp, with gains as high as three percent realized during testing.
- Supports up to 1,200HP
- Proprietary carbon-impregnated aerospace thermo-polymer composite
- Better thermal protection over aluminum
- Operates up to 100-degrees (F) cooler
- 33-percent lighter, 60-percent stronger
- Large 0.625-inch internal bores for superior fuel injector pulsation dampening
- Integrated -8 AN inlet and outlet for easily customized fuel lines
- Features OEM fuel pressure regulator provisions
- Features additional 1/8-inch NPT fuel pressure port