Vertex Dry Cell Racing Battery
Lighten up your race car, street car or hot rod! Remove the heavy 20Kg battery and replace it with the BatteryDirect 5.8Kg Vertex DryCell
The Vertex Dry-Cell is available in two models and produces more power per Kilogram than any battery on the market
- It has the cranking power of wet cell batteries three times its size! This is due to the extremely low internal resistance which allows faster, more consistent starting.
- The Vertex DryCell has been tested to crank engines with compression ratios as high as 13:1.
- The capacity of the Vertex DryCell is individually and electronically tested using “Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy” method before dispatch.
- The Vertex DryCell is a completely sealed New Technology High Discharge AGM battery and can withstand the rigors of high-performance street and racing environments.
- The Vertex DryCell can be mounted in any orientation.
- It is built with corrosion resistant terminals and is truly maintenance free.
- The Vertex DryCell has an excellent storage life and recharges very quickly.
Any 12 volt charger can be used to recharge the Vertex DryCell but a low amperage charger/maintainer as listed below is recommended
The Vertex dry cell is being used successfully in circuit cars, Rally and speedway cars. Aircraft, Jetsprint boats and hotrods throughout New Zealand
NOTE: We strongly recommend using the vertex trickle charger if your car sits for any prolonged period of time.