MPC Billet Fuel Rail – K Series
Is there a right way to design a fuel rail? We sure think so! How? By putting ourselves in your shoes and designing something you actually need. Our goal: create a fuel rail that allows you to design a fuel set up that best fits your individual needs.
As a standard, we start with a T6 Heat Treated block of billet 6061 Aluminum. We begin the long and tedious machining process on our state-of-the-art CNC machines.
Precise tolerances are held, to ensure perfect fitment and durability. Finished with a brilliant anodize treatment, they’re crafted with quality in mind. We then add our finishing touch: our laser etched logo.
Besides great craftsmanship, we’ve added several notable features in order to bring you the best fuel rail possible.
- 8AN Inlet(s) and Outlet
- 11/16’’ Bore for High Flow Capacity
- Easily Visibility/Accessible Fuel Gauge Mounting Point
- Centrally Located Inlet Port to Center-Feed your rail
- Flush Bolt Mounting, for a clean and ‘finished’ look
- DIRECT PLUG N PLAY with K Series ‘Tucked’ Fuel Line Kits
- Enough Fittings to work with virtually any fuel setup
- Compatible with all K Series Engines
- Center port for fuel inlet
- Compatible with “Tucked” Fuel Line Kits
- Easily accessible gauge mounting port
- Flush-style mounting
- 6061-T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum Construction
- Precision CNC Machined
- Built in the USA